Friday 6 January 2012

Mad4Makeup Reviews - Intro!

Welcome to Mad4Makeup Reviews!!

In the coming weeks I will be posting various makeup and beauty products after reviewing them and telling you guys what I really think, basically if they are a waste of space or if they are worth spending money on, making it easier for you to choose products :-)

Just a little introduction about myself and how I came about to start blogging about different products. My name is Rochelle and I come from a small island called Malta, where the world of makeup and beauty has still a long way to go, although many people try unfortunately the same three makeup artists always seem to be on every programme, fashion show, photoshoot, event etc with not much space for other upcoming makeup artists to squeeze there way through. No hate guys! I have decided to do something "different" and something I genuinely love to talk about and hope to meet many other bloggers and makeup lovers! I currently work as a beauty therapist and spa receptionist. Having worked in "many" hotels in Malta I have always gone back to the same place - makeup. Following other bloggers and YouTube gurus my interest in makeup has grown everyday and one of my biggest dreams would be to attend one of the best schools in London AOFM! Obviously being very pricey I have to keep that dream to myself for another day :-)

In February I will be coming up to London and attending the world famous IMATS, for you guys that don't know what this is, look it up! An international makeup artist trade show hosting different student competitions and demos, makeup talks with many YouTube gurus, well known makeup artists and also lots and lots of MAKEUP for sale!! Will be posting photos of this day very soon, also hope to get my photo taken with PIXIWOO!

Anyways let the blogging begin! Hope you all enjoy my blogs and feedback is always appreciated!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff!! Were can you buy these products? Looking forward to your next blog.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete