Sunday 13 May 2012

Matis Résponse Vitalité Energising Cream

Love, love, love!

This cream is absolutely beautiful, silky in texture for dull and stressed skin. If you feel your skin needs a boost due to different changes around you, be it weather conditions, stress and hormones this is the cream for you!

Lately my skin was screaming for me to look after it abit more as I was neglecting it which resulted in me getting a lot of congestion under the skin particularly around my forehead and the one or two painful spots around the rest of my face.

I decided to invest in a good cleanser - Germaine de Cappucini, Caudalie Beauty Elixir which helped alot with the breakouts and the Matis Cream. And I must say since then my skin has been feeling more radiant and less spotty!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you like our Energising Cream! Thank you for the sweet review, we shared your blog review on our Matis facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For skin care, you can use those topical vitamins, copper peptide, UV Blocker umbrellas as long you can cover your and stuffs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in trying out these products too> I used to search and try out different skin care products to know what works well with my skin. In this way, I can also share it to my friends and love ones.

    ReplyDelete